GEOMETRIC creates a spatial difference between the muse and their backgrounds, creating poses that contort and evolve the human form and its surrounding space.
The structured geometrical backgrounds juxtaposed against the flowing curves of folded torsos, arms and legs create a structural interest to the eye, while still feeling ‘at one’ with their surrounds.
Inspired by the nudes of Herb Ritts, Helmut Newton and Patrick Demarchelier, these works mold the human form, questioning where limbs start and end. Intrinsic flow between pattern and the muse match and merge, without planned consideration.
A moment in time of fated perfection.
GEOMETRIC PRICE LIST
1/1 140x140cm 1 $9900
Special Edition 120x120cm 5 $6400
Large 110x110cm 15 $4900
Small 70x70cm 15 $2900
Perspex 30x30cm 20 $800
- Of or relating to geometry or to the principles of geometry.
- Resembling or employing the simple rectilinear or curvilinear lines or figures used in geometry.
- Of or relating to painting, sculpture, or ornamentation of predominantly geometric characteristics.
- (Often initial capital letter) Fine Arts.
- Pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece between the 10th and 8th centuries b.c., characterized chiefly by rectilinear or curvilinear shapes in abstract and human figuration, often arranged in tiers or panels around the vase.
- Designating a style of Greek sculpture of approximately the same period, exemplified chiefly in small figurines or reliefs having a schematic and generalized treatment of the human form.
- A geometric pattern, design, etc.:
an ornate and handsome geometric.