Emma will be at ‘FOUND at the Garden’ for 10 days @ The Garden of Unearthly Delights 2017
‘I love the fun at the garden, this is a chance to join in and look the part with fun additions to your chosen outfit. Make a night of it heading out afterwards with your friends...
There are also quite a few of you that have always wanted to be painted by me, here’s your chance!'
(please come with make-up on - should you wish for a makeup application by an assistant, let me know in your notes when booking and I will send you a quote)
* email me if you have an idea but not sure how long it will take! firstname.lastname@example.org
* remember the longer it takes, the more detailed I can be…
* boob tubes, nipple stickers or lace, bikini tops, mini’s, short shorts are advisable if you request more coverage
To purchase add ons please select from main menu and add to cart
Thursday 16th February 9.30pm - 11.30pm OPENING NIGHT!
Friday 17th February 4pm - 10pm
Saturday 18th February 10.15 -11.30am & 4pm - 11pm
Sunday 19th February 4pm - 10pm
Monday 20th February 5.30pm - 10pm
Tuesday 21st February 5.30pm - 10pm
Wednesday 22nd February 5.30pm - 10pm
Thursday 23rd February not available (emma hack art prize lauch burnside village)
Friday 24th February 5.30pm - 11pm
Saturday 25th February 10.15am - 11.30am & 4pm - 11pm
Sunday 26th February 10.15am - 10pm
* Please arrive: 15mins prior to your session
* Please note: Due to the tight schedule, should you be late to a booking your time will be deducted if there is another booking afterwards.
* No refunds: No refunds for no-shows, feel free to gift your session to a friend if you can’t make it!
Where am I painting?
What am I painting?
Add on notes?
Just go for it within the time frame?